Reach Out & Touch Someone!
Well, it's been 2 years since I started my online business, She-Tech.com. Actually, this is the very month that my store tracked its first visitors. A whopping 63! I was so excited. Little did I know then, I had a lot of work to do. Most of what I know now, I learned through trial and error. Although, my background as a web developer definitely helped in overcoming many obstacles, it really would have been helpful to have some sort of guide that offered instruction in getting started in ecommerce. There's lots of information out there to help anyone wanting to do business online, but most of what will guide you can't be found in one place. I initially found myself travelling back and forth in cyberspace searching for the right information. As a result, I've collected a lot of useful information which I would like to share with other women.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home