What's Blog got to do with it?
Okay, I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. It's been a while since my last post, but I've been thinking hard on what to blog about. Well, pondering over all the ideas in my head, I always seem to come back to my original thought -- I'm crazy about technology and the internet. I don't know how anyone, especially a busy woman like myself, could ever exist without technology. It is truly a part of every aspect of my daily life. I use technology to market and grow my online business, I love sending electronic greeting cards, and not to mention researching products and comparison shopping.
As a web developer by trade, I'm always enlightened and amazed with all the technology tools available to make our lives just a little bit simpler. I came across a really neat little internet tool recently. It is called InstantSurvey (www.netflector.com). InstantSurvey is very easy to use and quite intuitive. You can create a survey to send to your customers or clients in a matter of seconds. A basic subscription (100 responses) is offered for free, but other subscription levels are offered for a minimum monthly charge. After creating my free account and setting up my first survey in a matter of minutes, I knew that this handy tool would be added to my "Best of the Web Tools".
As a web developer by trade, I'm always enlightened and amazed with all the technology tools available to make our lives just a little bit simpler. I came across a really neat little internet tool recently. It is called InstantSurvey (www.netflector.com). InstantSurvey is very easy to use and quite intuitive. You can create a survey to send to your customers or clients in a matter of seconds. A basic subscription (100 responses) is offered for free, but other subscription levels are offered for a minimum monthly charge. After creating my free account and setting up my first survey in a matter of minutes, I knew that this handy tool would be added to my "Best of the Web Tools".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home